In this blog i intend to help all the upcoming Oracle DBA's and Apps DBA's. I will be posting all the difficulties that i have faced while working as a Oracle Apps DBA so that you all wont face the same situation and will also update about the new technologies and better ways to work.
I only want to help others but in case if any of the material or scripts dont work out then i would not be taking any responsibility.
I also would like to thank all the other bloggers for helping me in building this blog.
Work hard, have a better career and enjoy Life as you live it only once
Peace :)
I only want to help others but in case if any of the material or scripts dont work out then i would not be taking any responsibility.
I also would like to thank all the other bloggers for helping me in building this blog.
Work hard, have a better career and enjoy Life as you live it only once
Peace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment